We know it will take an organized group of ratepayers to make a public water system a reality.
Together, we can win. Here are 5 simple things you can do.
1. Stay up to date about news, actions and events. Sign up for our newsletter below.
2. Come to our next event or action. Check out our events page for the latest!
3. Spread the word in your community. Bring an Advocates for a Safe Water System speaker to your organization, neighborhood, or place of worship. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 304-237-3802 to arrange a speaker. And check out the resources below.
4. Get 10 signatures on the Public Water Petition. You can find the form online on the front of our website or in the resouces tab below. It's just one way we're raising the profile of this issue to local officials.
5. Join our core group! No experience is necessary! We've all been learning as we go. We meet on the first Thursday of each month, 6:30pm-8:30pm, Asbury United Methodist Church.